Upcoming Events & Programs
Annual Fundraising Events
- Family Day in Your Park - June 20, 2020
- Sunset Dinner in Austin Creek - July 18, 2020
- Old Grove Festival - September 12, 2020
Community Education Programs & Volunteer Trainings
Stewards proudly partners with archaeologists, biologists, botanists, geologists, historians, and naturalists, as well as other skilled educators and State Parks personnel, to offer a wide spectrum of hikes, seminars and presentations throughout the year.
- Some events require a registration fee. These fees cover the cost of our speakers' time and materials needed,
as well as provide funding for free environmental education programs for school children. (Note: Stewards does not turn
anyone away for inability to pay. For more info, email us.)
- Most events require registration to secure your place.
To register for an event, click on the listings below or call our office at (707) 869-9177.
- Want to see what's coming up? Download a free copy of our 2020 Community Education Programs & Volunteer Trainings Brochure.
- Free Tidepool Volunteer TrainingFeb 20, 2020
Free Seal Watch Volunteer TrainingFeb 22, 2020
Marine Mammal Seminar with Dr. Sarah AllenFeb 22, 2020
U.C. California Naturalist Certification Spring 2020Feb 23, 2020 - Apr 21, 2020
Free Seabird Monitoring Volunteer TrainingFeb 24, 2020
Family Herpetology Talk & WalkFeb 29, 2020
Free Training Roving Docent/Foot Patrol Various LocationsFeb 29, 2020
Free General Sonoma Coast Volunteer OrientationMar 7, 2020
Free Pinniped Monitoring Volunteer TrainingMar 12, 2020
Pond Farm Docent-led TourMar 21, 2020
Hike with Mike Workshop - March 2020Mar 27, 2020
Free! Pond Farm Docent Training - April 2020Apr 4, 2020
Pond Farm Docent-led TourApr 18, 2020
Sonoma Coast WildflowersMay 16, 2020
Pond Farm Docent-led TourMay 16, 2020
CPR/AED Training - June 2020Jun 8, 2020
NOLS Wilderness First Aid Certification Course Summer 2020Jun 13, 2020 - Jun 14, 2020
Pond Farm Docent-led TourJun 20, 2020