Upcoming Events & Programs
Annual Fundraising Events
- Family Day in Your Park - June 22, 2019
- Sunset Dinner in Austin Creek - July 20, 2019
- Old Grove Festival - September 14 and 15, 2019
Community Education Programs & Volunteer Trainings
Stewards proudly partners with archaeologists, biologists, botanists, geologists, historians, and naturalists, as well as other skilled educators and State Parks personnel, to offer a wide spectrum of hikes, seminars and presentations throughout the year.
- Some events require a registration fee. These fees cover the cost of our speakers' time and materials needed,
as well as provide funding for free environmental education programs for school children. (Note: Stewards does not turn
anyone away for inability to pay. For more info, email us.)
- Most events require registration to secure your place.
To register for an event, click on the listings below or call our office at (707) 869-9177.
- Want to see what's coming up? Download a free copy of our 2019 Community Education Programs & Volunteer Trainings Brochure.
Our events are also featured on the North Bay Learning Source, where you’ll find classes and workshops of all kinds!
- Redwood Education FallSep 21, 2019
Pond Farm Docent-led Tour - Sep 21, 2019Sep 21, 2019
Roving Docent Training - All Parks - FREESep 23, 2019
Night Sky ViewingSep 27, 2019
Fall - Hike with MikeOct 5, 2019
Lions Among Us: Mountain Lions in Sonoma CountyOct 9, 2019
Pond Farm Docent-led Tour - Oct. 19, 2019Oct 19, 2019